CAD CAM Technologies
For far too long, the O&P industry has half-heartedly tried to utilize CAD/CAM technology. The reasons for this are simple. All existing CAD/CAM technologies have severe limitations such as:
- Only being able to scan certain areas of the body. Unable to scan lower limb effective.
- It is hard to scan (capture the image) due to need of applying registration points
o These registration points are consumable AND COST MONEY
- MS-DOS operating systems/too complicated to understand & use
- Different “modules” required for modifying different body segments
- People look at scanning as a “cost” instead of a PROFIT CENTER
Our partnership with Rodin4D (Le Haillan, France) has blown these issues away. Our system can do it all, with the same tools & no added costs. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with ALL THE TOOLS, electronic & physical, so you are prepared to use your CAD system for any O&P application on Day One! We don’t play games with file formats either. Our platform is totally open with file formats acceptable by nearly all major manufacturers. Whereas we would like your manufacturing business, that decision is UP TO YOU!
By the way, we help you turn your scanner from the dreaded & perceived “cost” into a PROFIT CENTER. No one else does this!
The Rodin4D CAD system is easily transportable & by the way, we provide you with those tools as well! Please contact us to gain a better understanding of how our system works. Also feel free to peruse CAD/CAM benefits on the Parents & Patients and Medical Professionals pages.
| | Share